Romania is a wonderful country and it offers a lot of unique places you can enjoy. If you still are thinking about going to Romania and planning your trip, here are some useful tips to help you.
1. Find A Travel Agency – Choosing the right travel agency can help you enjoy or regret your visit to Romania that is why you should choose someone whom you can really work with. Due to the great number of places to see and things to do in Romania, it can be quite confusing where you should go. With the help of your plan, you can easily go to the best places that you really want to go. Travel agencies can help you choose where to go and they can suggest different sights where you can go to.
2. Know How Many You Are In Your Group – Travelling to Romania is both enjoyable whether you are alone or with a group. Travelling with a group or with your family would be less expensive because you can divide all the payments needed by yourselves. You just have to consider each of their preferences when you create the itinerary.
3. A Holiday Theme – Choose a theme for your holiday so that you can prioritize the places you want to go and enjoy. An example would be to enjoy the nightlife the place has to offer. Going out in Bucharest is one of the many reasons why tourist go there. They enjoy the alcohol as well as the other entertainments offered by various nightclubs. On the other hand those who are more of a Dracula fan would rather go to Transylvanian region.
4. A coach or a car rental – You have to decide whether you want to hire a coach or rent out a vehicle. The coach will help you to be able to see the places that you need to see because the driver knows the routes to take. He can also be your tourist guide. On the other hand, renting out a car can also be more fun. You can figure out where to go and even get to discover some places that may not be usually on the usual route. It can be fun to try and not get lost when you are a group of people going for the tour.
5. List down your top 5 – We all know that there are lots of things to do and see but you can’t really get to visit them all because of time constraints. Instead just focus on where you really want to go. You need to list down the top 5 places you really want to go and visit then stick with it.
6. Your Accommodation Of Choice- There are lots of Romanian hotels to choose from. There are even camping sites where you sleep and make camp. It is really up to you on what kind of accommodation to get. A rural guesthouse is one of the places where you have to spend the night. They are very hospitable too.