One of the ways on how you can fix your eyebrows is by threading them. Eyebrow threading is one of the latest trends in the industry today. There are lots of women who now prefer this method because of how clean the eyebrow looks when it is done. It is also a lot quicker than plucking your eyebrows one hair at a time.
Eyebrow threading is usually done by the professionals of the top eyebrow threading dallas based salons. The professionals in charge of this service are required to undergo training first before they can handle customers. Due to its popularity, a lot of people are still questioning if it is hygienic to undergo this kind of service. There are other issues surrounding this service that is why there are others who are thinking twice about trying it. Although it is perfectly safe for you to go through the eyebrow threading process in salons, you can do eyebrow threading on your own at home if it makes you feel better. Here is what you have to do.
1. First is you have to gather all the materials you need so that you don’t go running around the house to find it when you already need it. The most important material you should have is the thread but you can also get some eyebrow pencil to help guide you on what hair to thread. Some ice would also be great so that you can use it to slightly numb your eyebrow.
2. Get a piece of the thread and tie the ends together to form a circle and hold the thread with both hands. Make sure that the knot you just made is hidden in one of your hands.
3. You now need to twist the loop into 4-6 times. The twisted part should travel near the part of the loop that has a smaller opening. Try to alternately widen each side of the loop to see if the twisted parts travel easily. It’s just like the movement you make when you are using the scissors. It would be better for you to watch videos on how it is done to really see how the threading method happens.
4. Use the eyebrow pencil to draw the shape that you want your eyebrow to become. You can make use of ice to numb the site of your eyebrow or you can skip this part if you don’t really need it.
5. Position the thread on your eyebrow and make sure that the hairs you want to remove are found on the larger triangle. You should let the twisted part travel towards the hairs to the other hand. When the twist travels, the hair rolls with it and are plucked. It may take a while for you to get used to this especially if it is just your first time to do it.
6. After removing hair, take a look at the mirror before you decide to remove more hair. It is possible for you to overdo it so just be careful.
7. After threading, brush off the hair removed with your facial brush.